Skip to main content

Hi, I'm Tom. I've moved to Chicago.

And I'm looking for new projects, ideally at the intersection of academic publishing, relationship management, and data and analytics. (If I sound good already, you can contact me here.)

For the past three years I've worked in London in those very fields (see the About, Resume / CV, and Talks / Events pages of my website for details). Before that I was a newspaper reporter and editor; a commissioning editor for medical textbooks; and a consultant, employee, and cofounder of publishing startups.

I've not lived in Chicago before, and I don't know much about the city yet. But I didn't know much about London either, and that worked out pretty well.

If you'd like to talk business (or music, or whisky), give a shout, please. Thanks for visiting.

Comments